All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- November 29, 2013. Fingernail disorders, fingernail changes, fingernail disease (http://www.drstandley.com/naildisorders_index.shtml) If you have ANY of the following symptoms, seek medical attention. LINES ACROSS THE NAILS: - may be indicative of liver disease or a condition of the liver.
- December 8, 2013. Nails - Health and Disease | Medindia (http://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/nails. htm) A number of health problems have an impact on the nails. Conditions like chronic liver disease, nephrotic syndrome, protein malnutrition (kwashiorkor) which
- December 11, 2013. Nail disorders and systemic disease: What the nails tell us : The (http://www.jfponline.com/home/article/nail-disorder s-and-systemic-disease-what-the-nails-tell-us/cec7c e5ad158e7aafd3e9aabb5df57fd.html) Nail abnormalities can be a revealing sign of underlying disease, and because the Terry's nails have been found in 80% of patients with cirrhosis of the liver.
- December 16, 2013. Fingernails and your Health - barefootdoctor - HubPages (http://barefootdoctor.hubpages.com/hub/Fingernails- and-your-Health) 22 May 2010 Discolored nails - Vitamin B12 deficiency; kidney or liver problems. long before other symptoms appear i.e. lymphatic system problems,
- December 22, 2013. Nail color can signal bigger health problems - WNDU (http://www.wndu.com/mmm/headlines/Nail_color_can_si gnal_bigger_health_problems_123042593.html) 2 Jun 2011 Half white and half pink nails could be a sign of kidney disease. 80 percent of people who have severe liver disease (Fawcett RS et al 2004).
- December 1, 2013. White Nails & Deficiencies | LIVESTRONG.COM (http://www.livestrong.com/article/153137-white-nail s-deficiencies/) 16 Aug 2013 The condition of your nails can reveal a great deal about your health. disappear when your protein levels return to normal, although in rare cases they can also indicate liver disease. Other Possible Causes for White Nails.
- December 5, 2013. Three Ways Fingernails Can Help Diagnose Disease (http://www.thedoctorblog.com/fingernails-can-diagno se-disease/) 7 Aug 2013 Looking at fingernails can help doctors quickly diagnose disease in patients, from diabetes to liver cirrhosis. Half-and-half nails (also known as Lindsay's nails) are associated with chronic kidney failure. Typically, the nail bed will show edema and apparent white discolored spots in the proximal half of the
- December 24, 2013. Nail Abnormalities: Clues to Systemic Disease - American Family (http://www.aafp.org/afp/2004/0315/p1417.html) 15 Mar 2004 Clubbing of the nails often suggests pulmonary disease or A disruption of the distal matrix may cause problems with the deeper layers, The lateral sides of the nail plate show exaggerated convexity, the They also may be present in patients with nephrotic syndrome, liver disease, and malnutrition.9.
- December 9, 2013. Cirrhosis | Patient.co.uk (http://www.patient.co.uk/education/cirrhosis) See also separate article Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is a A number of chronic liver diseases can lead to cirrhosis. The cirrhotic Hair loss. White nails ( horizontal white bands or a proximal white nail plate; sign of hypoalbuminaemia).
- December 2, 2013. Physical Findings Suggestive Of Cirrhosis/Photos - Hepatitis C New (http://hepatitiscnewdrugresearch.com/physical-findi ngs-suggestive-of-cirrhosisphotos.html) As liver function begins to fail, symptoms of exhaustion, loss of appetite, nausea, Patients with mild and moderate hepatic encephalopathy show decreased short-term Nails appear white and a pink zone is seen only at the tip of the nail .
- December 14, 2013. Skin can show first signs of some internal diseases | aad.org (http://www.aad.org/stories-and-news/news-releases/s kin-can-show-first-signs-of-some-internal-diseases- -) 1 Mar 2013 In some cases, the skin can show signs of an internal disease before the that could involve inflammation of the liver, heart, lungs, or thyroid. Other skin changes can be seen on the nail folds with visible blood vessels and
- December 26, 2013. Slide show: 7 fingernail problems not to ignore - MayoClinic.com (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nails/WO00055%26sl ide%3D4) Often, spoon nails are a sign of iron deficiency anemia or a liver condition known as hemochromatosis, in which your body absorbs too much iron from the food
- December 10, 2013. Pale, White Nails - Nail Health: Fingernail Problems Linked to (http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/7-thing s-your-nails-can-tell-you-about-your-health) 1 May 2013 A quick look at the spots, stripes, and colors of your natural nails can help If your fingernail beds are looking a little ghostly, you may have More seriously, pale nails could also be a sign of early diabetes or liver disease,
- December 15, 2013. Hair, Nails and Chronic Kidney Disease - DaVita (http://www.davita.com/kidney-disease/overview/sympt oms-and-diagnosis/hair,-nails-and-chronic-kidney-di sease/e/4733) Changes to your body may happen when you have chronic kidney disease and are on dialysis such as hair loss or nail discoloration. Others can notice theses
- December 25, 2013. Slideshow: What Your Nails Say About Your Health - WebMD (http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/s s/slideshow-nails-and-health) 7 Sep 2011 Subtle changes in the color or texture of your nails may be a sign of disease Problems in the liver, lungs, and heart can show up in your nails.
- December 13, 2013. Recognizing and treating cutaneous signs of liver disease (http://www.ccjm.org/content/76/10/599.full) Cutaneous lesions often accompany alcoholic cirrhosis and have been detected in up Dermatologic signs of specific liver diseases include alopecia and vitiligo with liver disease exhibiting characteristic separation of the nail plate distally.
- December 4, 2013. Nail Abnormalities - Symptoms, Causes, Tests - NY Times Health (http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/symptoms/nail- abnormalities/overview.html) Free reference information from The NY Times on symptoms and their causes, home care, the doctor visit, exams and Nail abnormalities are problems with the color, shape, texture, or thickness of the fingernails or toenails. Liver disease can damage nails. If you have splinter hemorrhages, see the doctor immediately.
- December 20, 2013. Fingernails can offer clues to health problems - Chicago Tribune (http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-01-25/healt h/sc-health-0125-fingernails-20120125_1_nail-color- vertical-ridges-skin) 25 Jan 2012 Q: I've heard that a person's fingernails reveal a lot about their health. Beau's lines grow out eventually and are not a cause for concern. Conditions like liver failure and kidney problems can also change your nail color,
- December 18, 2013. Nail abnormalities - NHS Choices (http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/nail-abnormalities/Pag es/Introduction.aspx) They're often a sign of a fungal nail infection or injury, but can sometimes indicate 80% of people with cirrhosis have Terry's nails; liver, kidney or heart failure
- December 12, 2013. Clubbing of the fingers or toes: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003 282.htm) Clubbing is changes in the areas under and around the toenails and fingernails that The nails also show changes. The last part of the finger may appear large or bulging. It also can go away quickly when its cause is treated. Celiac disease · Cirrhosis of the liver and other liver diseases; Dysentery; Graves disease
- December 19, 2013. Nail clubbing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing) Clubbing of the fingernail: The red line shows the outline of a clubbed nail. Nail clubbing is not associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). clubbing in primary biliary cirrhosis and other forms of chronic liver disease".
- December 6, 2013. Fingernail Problems - how to tell - SlideShare (http://www.slideshare.net/guestb6851/fingernail-pro blems-how-to-tell-presentation) 1 Dec 2008 Your fingernails can provide clues to your overall health. But do you Clubbing is also associated with inflammatory bowel disease and liver disease. If your nails show signs of detaching, this may be associated with: 1.
- December 23, 2013. Discovery Health "How can nails be signals of systemic disease?" (http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/nail-care /health/nails-signals-systemic-disease.htm) For example, nails that have turned completely white may be a sign of liver disease, and if the skin beneath your nails has turned red, it could indicate heart
- December 7, 2013. Secrets your nails reveal - Women's World | The Star Online (http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Viewpoints/Wome ns-World/Profile/Articles/2013/09/15/Secrets-your-n ails-reveal.aspx) 15 Sep 2013 White nails may signal liver disease, such as hepatitis. Deficiency of vitamin C causes reddish black spots to appear on the nail bed.
- November 30, 2013. White Spots on Nails | New Health Guide (http://www.newhealthguide.org/White-Spots-On-Nails. html) There are several different things that can cause white spots on nails. The white spots on the fingernails, which can appear as dots or lines, are called There are some rare cases in which these lines can be indicative of liver disease. There
- December 3, 2013. How to Identify Liver Problems: 5 Steps - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-Liver-Problems) The symptoms of liver diseases can be easily confused with other health problems, so it's If your fingernails are curved then your liver may have problems. Ad.
- December 17, 2013. 7 Things Your Nails Can Tell You About Your Health - Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/nails-tell -you-about-health_n_3223044.html) 8 May 2013 If your fingernail beds are looking a little ghostly, you may have anemia, More seriously, pale nails could also be a sign of early diabetes or liver disease, both of For liver disease, a trip to the doc for testing is a must-do for
- December 21, 2013. Nail Health Pictures Slideshow: What Your Nails Say about Your (http://www.medicinenet.com/nail_health_pictures_sli deshow/article.htm) 17 May 2013 Subtle changes in the color or texture of your nails may be a sign of Besides occupation, the nails may reveal one's habits, anxiety level, and is called Terry's nail and often a sign of a severe liver disease called cirrhosis.
(best fat burner plus muscle growth)
(dying your hair with l'oreal hair color when)
(best anti aging for lips)
ELLAGIC ACID SOURCES 1.asp - Cure Zone (ellagic acid cream for skin cancer)
(skin care discount)
(femei maritate care cauta aventuri)
(kumpulan gambar penis pria jantan)
(female doctor takes cum sample)
(symptoms of rayuma)